Fishing guide in Northern Småland
Fredrik - guide
experience Småland's nature and wildlife
Why not a lovely day on the lake with your family, friends or colleagues? Starling's fishing invites you to an outing out of the ordinary where we slow down and lower our shoulders. We explore nature/animal life and feel the thrill in our stomachs as we slide forward in the water in search of catch. Starling's fishing starts from the Vimmerby area but offers fishing in all lakes that have a fishing license in northern Småland. Our fishing guide guides you and your party in pike and perch fishing from a sport fishing boat. Fishing or casting rod is your choice, but the opportunity to try different fishing methods, lures and rods is available. No prior knowledge is required and equipment is available to borrow.
- Fishing with children (Full day): 1 paying adult with 2 paying children or 2 paying adults with 1 child. Light lunch with drink and coffee. Equipment - bait, rods and life jackets etc. Adult SEK 1790/person Children (up to 15 years) SEK 900/person
- Fishing with children (Half day): 1 paying adult with 2 paying children or 2 paying adults with 1 paying child. Homemade Swedish fika. Equipment - bait, rods, and life jackets etc. Adult: 1100 sek/person Children (up to 15 years) 600 sek/person
- Full-day guiding: 2-3 paying adults. Light lunch with drink and coffee. Equipment - bait, rods and life jackets etc. Adult SEK 1790/person
- Half-day guiding: 2-3 paying adults. Homemade Swedish fika. Equipment - bait, rods and life jackets etc. Adult SEK 1100/person
- A private fishing moment with a guide: contact us for price and booking
- A larger group: price quote
Booking is made via the link above. Confirmation and more information will come via email.
Gallery fishing guide
A selection of pictures from guided tours.
Accommodations we recommend
Best Western Vimmerby Stadshotell